Life is Amazing. And then it’s awful. And then it’s amazing again. And in between the amazing and the awful it’s ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale through the ordinary. That’s just living heartbreaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it’s breathtakingly beautiful.
– L.R. Knost
Because….Love Relationships. They aren’t always going to be pretty.
There will be soaked eyelashes from tears and snot bubbles. There will be times where you consider the ramifications of a broken finger because punching something is a really real feeling right now………
There will be resting bitch face.
But. There will be…..
- Pelvic floor bracing laughter.
- That pair of warm arms that wrap you up in the most gorgeously, snuggly cuddle.
- That heart-filled smile when you catch each other’s gaze.
- Those goosebumps as he kisses you ‘that’ way.
There will also be….
- That day you’re so exhausted, a brush of the lips as you kiss with a whispered, “Goodnight,” is all you can manage and then you’re out for the count.
- That bloody annoying, tinny alarm that appears to happen all too soon, stating that it’s time to part ways again for the week.
- Your “kitchen dance” as you prepare dinner together and….an audible groan as you stare back at the tornado that appeared to rip through that very kitchen, that you now have to clean up.
There will be….
- Loads of washing.
- Lawns to mow.
- Food to buy.
- Cars to service.
- Bathrooms to clean.
That is learning to Love that Life happens and to really Love through it all.